Kas Discovery Diving
Are you ready to meet the underwater world in Kaş, one of the few diving regions of Europe?
The fact that you have no diving experience before and even that you do not know how to swim does not prevent you from doing a discovery dive in Kaş. You can do a one-on-one discovery dive with our experienced dive instructors.
When you decide to do a discovery dive in Kaş, our instructors will give you a hands-on briefing on the use of equipment you will need during your discovery dive and our underwater communication while our boat leaves the port and goes to the dive site. Afterwards, we will equip ourselves at the dive site and an experienced instructor will greet you in the water.
First of all, we will repeat what we learned in the briefing with our instructor on the water and when you are ready, our diving instructor will take you under the water. According to international diving rules, discovery dives can be made up to a maximum depth of 5 meters.
This depth is the most suitable depth for you to meet the underwater world and diving equipment without any health problems under the supervision of your diving instructor. It is also the safest depth at which your dive instructor can safely and quickly get you out of the water if you feel uncomfortable.
Doing a discovery dive in Kaş is the easiest way for those who want to start diving, to find out if diving is a suitable sport for them.
If you want to take photos and videos with an action camera during your discovery dive in Kaş, if you tell your instructor about this before your discovery dive, he will descend to the dive with his camera.
You can also come with your family even if they do not dive on our diving boat. There are toilet and shower facilities on our boat.
How Long Does Kas Discovery Diving Take ?
Discovery dives in Kaş take an average of 15-25 minutes. During this period, the person who wants to make a discovery dive remains calm and obeys the instructions of the dive instructor.
Our diving boat leaves 2 departures from Kaş harbor, in the morning and in the afternoon.
After departing at 10:00 in the morning, we go to the diving area. After all divers have completed their dives, the boat returns to Kaş harbor at around 13:30.
After departing at 15:00 in the afternoon, we go to the diving area. After all divers have completed their dives, the boat returns to Kaş harbor at around 18:30.
Who Can Do Kas Discovery Diving Activity
- No alcohol before discovery dive
- Over 14 years old
- Without Heart Disease
- without respiratory distress
- without asthma
- without panic attacks
- Not pregnant
- Without Pacemaker
people can do discovery diving
Things You Have To Bring With You While You Are Coming To Kas Discovery Diving ?
When you come to our boat for discovery diving in Kaş, you will feel comfortable if you have a swimsuit / bikini, towel and slippers with you :)
What Is Included To Kas Discovery Diving ?
- The amazing underwater world of Kaş
- An unforgettable dive full of adrenaline and fun
- Equipment useage
- Passenger insurance
What Is Not Included To Kas Discovery Diving ?
- Photo & Video with action cam (Go Pro)
Things You Shouldn't Have With You In Kas Discovery Diving
We have a cafe and bar on the boat. Therefore, it is not allowed to bring food and drink from outside to the boat.
Kas Discovery Diving Terms
- Preparing and starting the dive at the dive site and on the boat is entirely at the discretion of the dive instructor for safety reasons. The dive instructor may delay or completely cancel the dive if the weather conditions and the test diver's health and psychological condition are not safe for diving. In this case, the fee paid will be refunded.
- If the discovery diver, on board and in the water, does not follow the commands within the brief given by the responsible dive instructor, delaying or jeopardizing the dive, the dive instructor may cancel the dive.
In this case, the fee paid is non-refundable.
- The discovery diver must be present at the dive boat in Kaş harbor at least 15 minutes before the boat departure time for the discovery dive. If the discovery diver is not present on the boat in time for the dive, the dive is cancelled.
In this case, the fee paid is non-refundable.
- If the dive instructor who will make the discovery dive decides that the weather conditions are not suitable before the reservation made for the discovery dive, the discovery dive will be postponed or cancelled.
In this case, the fee paid will be refunded.
Kas Discovery Diving Prices
Per person 450 TL