Kas Private Boat Tour
In our Kas Private Boat Tour, we serve you with a private closed group with our 12-person boat. Whether you are 2 people or 12 people, if you want to travel with your family, friends, swim in the magnificent sea of ??Kaş all day or celebrate a birthday, our boat is at your service.
In our Kas private boat tour; There are 2 route options. The first route is the Kekova Tour. The second route is the Islands Tour. If you choose the Islands tour in your private boat tour in Kaş, you have the chance to do a half-day tour.
On the 1st Route, Kaş - Kekova Private Boat Tour, after our boat leaves Kaş harbor, we return to Kaş after visiting Small Dere Bay, Aquarium Bay, Kekova Sunken City, Kalekoy - Simena, Tersane Bay, Yağca Bay and İnönü Bays.
On the 2nd route Kaş - Islands Private Boat Tour, after leaving Kaş harbor, our boat will pass to the Adalar region, where you can swim all day long and enjoy the sea.
Kekova, "Dolichiste" in the old Lycian language, is an island with a surface area of ??4.5 km² off Kaleköy and Üçağız, which is about 1.5 hours away from Kaş by sea.
On the northern side of Kekova Island, there is the Sunken City area, which is formed by the wrecks of the ancient city of Dolkisthe, which was destroyed by earthquakes in the 2nd century, and is kept under protection as a protected area. Swimming and diving are prohibited in this area.
You can access the detailed Kaş - Kekova Private Boat Tour program from the Kekova Private Boat Tour Activity Program section at the bottom of the page.
How Long Does Kas Private Boat Tour Take ?
In the all-day private boat tour, our boat departs from Kaş harbor at 10:00 in the morning and returns at 18:30 in the evening.
In a half-day private boat tour, our boat will leave the port of Kaş at 10:00 in the morning or at a time you specify and return after 3-5 hours of tour.
Who Can Do Kas Private Boat Tour Activity
There is no age restriction to join the Kekova Boat Tour.
Things You Have To Bring With You While You Are Coming To Kas Private Boat Tour ?
- Suntan cream
What Is Included To Kas Private Boat Tour ?
- Guidance Service
- Morning Tea and Cake Service
- Afternoon Fruit Treat
- Passenger Insurance
What Is Not Included To Kas Private Boat Tour ?
- Museum and ruins entrance fees
- Drinks and Extras
Things You Shouldn't Have With You In Kas Private Boat Tour
It is not allowed to bring food and drink from outside to the boat.
Kas Private Boat Tour Terms
- In order to join the Kekova Boat Tour, it is necessary to be on our boat in Kaş harbor at 09:45 on the day of reservation. Our boat leaves the port at 10:00 in the morning. Under no circumstances does it stop or return to pick up a late passenger. In this case, the fee paid is non-refundable.
- If the Kekova Boat Tour cannot be performed due to weather conditions, your reservation can be transferred to another day or canceled. In this case, the fee paid will be refunded.
- If for any reason you stop participating in the Kekova Boat Tour, you must send us your cancellation request at least 24 hours before the boat departure time. In this case, the fee paid will be refunded. No refund will be made for cancellation requests made less than 24 hours before the boat departure time.
Kas Private Boat Tour Prices